Tuesday, July 27, 2010

A small step for baby-kind



Our baby is crawling - it's really something!

These milestones can be ho-hum, I admit ... but I am really in awe of this period, watching her evolve from baby into baby-shaped small funny person. It seemed to all come at once, but now she is rocking out in her little world; she (appears to) read books, laughs at actual funny things, and comes to me when I call her. This - I love! (Must try not to call her as though she is dog, but sometimes the lines are blurred, esp. when I ask her if she wants to go on a w-a-l-k).

She has become an avid bird watcher as captured in the below:


She actually has a scream of joy when the breadwinner walks through the front door every night. Oh how we love the scream of joy.

Ok - enough baby love for one day.

Over.



No comments:

Post a Comment