Sunday, August 29, 2010

Science between the sheets.

I'm still seething from the ridiculous article I read in the Weekend Australian Magazine last night. I admit I was warned; "I don't think you should read that", but I didn't really expect anything in a weekend glossy to really rile me that much.
As it turns out -  the 'scientists' are dabbling in female sexuality AGAIN! And the face of this new campaign is the quite bizarre face of Lisa Rinna. Lisa has decided to go public on the period in her life when Harry simply did not do it for her, and is sharing her findings on talk show couches across the nation. Turns out - it was a 'clinical' problem and she has a pill that can fix it for all her unsatisfied sisters (n.b. she is on payroll of Big Company that manufactures hot sexy pill).

The article goes on to note women who feared something was wrong when "all I wanted to do was go to bed and read a book."

Ummmm ... is that a bad thing?

Two points:

1) Men Scientists - it would be nice if it was as simple as feeding your lady friends a pill (and much easier for you). But the reality is other things may be more effective for your lady to get her groove on such as:
* a clean house that was not cleaned by her
* a decent night's sleep for sexy vixens who are also raising your kids
* a hot sexy love god in bed every night (or is this your natural state?)
* some personal space out of the microscope because let's face it - she is not a science experiment

2) Lisa Rinna. Not exactly a huge selling point.

No comments:

Post a Comment